How to install
All of our kits are made in the traditional way, using precision cut MDF, rails, uprights (muntons) and panels which interlock as the panelling is built up the wall. All fixings are provided (except glue) as are step by step installation instructions. The work can be carried out by a tradesman or competent DIY enthusiast. It is not recommended as a job for the inexperienced novice.
- Radiators should be removed prior to installation and can simply be re-hung on the same brackets once installation is complete.
- Electrical sockets must be re-sited if they do not land within a panel. Face plates can then be secured to the back boxes using longer screws. Both electrical and plumbing work must be carried out by fully qualified tradesman.
- Decoration is straightforward and full decorating instructions are provided with each kit.
- All kits can be simply cut to fit up to doors or around window frames and apertures and we offer framing kits to cover all of these situations.
- All panelling kits come complete with skirting boards and capping rails, with the option of a plate rack on the taller kits.
- Additional lengths of capping rail and skirting board can also be purchased in lengths of 1220 or 2440 if you wish to have this continue on other walls.